Saturday, August 7, 2010

ME

Hello my name is William and  I live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. But before I lived in Malaysia I lived in India for 7 1/2 years. The school I went to is called A.E.S ( American embassy school ). I had allot of friend in India because I had lots of time to make friends and I really got to no my friend well because we used to have play dates all the time one of my best friends was Lorens he was one of the first friends I new we did lots of thing to gather like play soccer and play tag have play dates all most all the time we really were best friends. Another one of my friends was Mechelle. He had a younger sister and two parents. He was five years older that me but we were best friend because our dads new each other very,very well. we lived right next to each other Mechelle's last name was Onerey he was from the U.S.A and Africa so he was an African American. The last day of school at A.E. S was when the Onerey's left and when We left to go to Malaysia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment