Sunday, January 16, 2011

My profile

In class we are learning about ancient Egypt but our most recent class was about learning what side of the brain that we use. I use my right side of my brain and in my opinion the right side is the creative side.

I learn better when I move around  because I can't sit still because I have A.D.H.D That means attention deficit hyperactive disorder.

I need to not distract anyone because if I do then they will not be paying attention to what is going on in class and then they will have a hard time do the homework or classwork

Some strategies that would help me would be to move to a table that isn't occupied by anyone so that I can move around and not disturb anyone.

I would like my teachers to know that I have A.D.H.D That means attention deficit hyperactive disorder. I want them to know this because if I am moving around then I might get in trouble if they don't know this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment