Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Learning Profile NN

Since I'm a Learning profile NN that means that I am active and Gestalt. Gestalt means that I use the right side of the brain and not the left. I look at the big picture and don't pay attention to details until later on. These are some things that I want my teacher to know about me being a learning Profile NN.

I learn best when I sit halfway back on the right side to hear but where I can also move around without disturbing other learners. Something that would help me would be having something like clay, knitting or doodling. Since I'm a boy I like clay and doodling not knitting. I need to walk around once and a wile because I cant sit still. I have ADHD Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. I also need to play games that focus my eyes so like playing crazy 8's or Speed (card games). The strategies that would help me in my learning are things that I can use in class without distractions. I would like my teachers to know this about me that I can be a bit impulsive and talk without thinking and I also like lots of activities so things that make me active but not too active I also hope that my teacher can give me something to work on t distracting the people around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment