Monday, October 18, 2010

Favorite part of the trip to kuala selangor

My favorite part of this trip was when we saw the fireflies. This was my favorite part of the trip because I liked the setting and the yellow glow of the fireflies. I also like seeing
It was pitch black. The only thing you could see was the moon and its halo around it until we saw a faint glow on something shaped like a tree. soon there was not one glow there was two then three then four and before you knew it there were a hole bunch of yellow glowing things. The yellow glow was fireflies. I knew this because before we got on a boat the guide on the deck told that you will see lots of fireflies on trees on this trip. When there was no fireflies in site I looked up at the moon and pondered why was there a halo around the moon. Me and my group told spooky stories and sometimes Rosie would curl up in a ball and say nothing. The thing that I was most curios about on some trees sometimes were no fireflies. The rest of the trip was good and I liked it allot but the thing that I would do again was seeing the fireflies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment